Site home Page
Aug 25th 2014
Princes Park Soundwalk Group
Is being launched now....and anyone is welcome to join..
- What are Soundwalks
- The Princes Park Soundwalk Group
- Is a Soundwalk deliverd in Princes Park L8, the group should have 7 people or more. It can be less if that is what we decide
- How often
- Between once up to 4 times per year, is suggested, but it can meet as often asa group wants too.
- What does not hapens is
- I propose a date that suits me, advertise it, then turn up at the meeting place and no-one is there?
- So what is the alternative
How do the participants decide when to meet: to "Soundwalks"
- By using the on-line web application "Doodle", a software that is appropriate and efficient for managing diary dates for a group.
- The participants decide the date & time.
- If their is no interest, it does not happen!
- How do I know when this (the doodle) is happening?
- Get on the mailing list!!
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Txt 07999518582 with
- You will then be contacted, and updated.
- What happens next
- Once everyone has voted in the poll, indicating their preffered dates/times, a decision is made, you are informed, and then we do it: The Soundwalks